Lightweight Brick Facing
& other Flexi-brick uses
|Flexible for wrapping columns
or curved surfaces:
- Interior or exterior use
- Veneer directly over most building materials
- Stays flexible - moves with the structure without
- Meet building appearance codes where metal
exteriors are not acceptable
- Cut with scissors or aviation snips
- Fire resistant
- In use in Europe for over 40 years
||FlexiBrick installed over steel
- Individual bricks or mounted on 4’ x 8’ polystyrene
sheets (adding an R-10 insulation value)
- Mounted on 32” high polystyrene mobile/modular home skirting
- Prefabricated standard or custom size chimney or flue wraps
- Flexible for wrapping columns or curved surfaces
- Bricks and latex based mortar/adhesive available in several
- No footers required
- Can be installed by skilled or semi-skilled labor
- The horizontal joints and the vertical joints
must be 3/8" wide.
- Smaller joints will need more bricks per
- Always start on the top-side of the wall.
- Be sure that the rows are levelled.
- Always take the Flexi-Brick at random from
different cartons to get a uniform finished appearance of the
- Embed the Flexi-Brick firmly into the
- Ensure that they are offset and no moisture
can get behind the already applied bricks.
- Small differences in color and structure are
to be expected by later buys, because of the use of natural material
- Exterior Application - After application the
surface has to be protected against rain for 5-7 days minimum.
- Never apply Flexi-Brick at temperatures below
Manufactured Home Skirting
Flexi-Brick™ used in conjunction with polystyrene
insulation panels gives manufactured homes the look and feel of real
- Mounting Flexi-Brick™ on 2” polystyrene insulation
panels for an R-10 insulation value reducing your heating and
- No foundation or footings as needed to
support heavy conventional brick.
- The strong Flexi-Brick™ Panels allow ground
movement in temperature extremes.
- Automatic vents close at 400 F and open at 800 F.
- Typical installations done
in one day.
Flexi-Brick™ used for foundation surrounds. Decorative products that
give the value added look, texture and curb appeal of genuine hand set
brick. Each Flexi-Brick™ product is hand crafted in the U.S.A. to
exacting standards for that genuine brick appearance only Flexi-Brick™
Premium can give your home.
Use Flexi-Brick™ indoors or
out, where ever you have a solid surface.
See the chart below for a detailed description of where Flexi-Brick™ can be used
* Before applying
Flexi-Brick™ we strongly recommended you pre-treat the base surface, using a
primer. Use any standard water-based acrylic primer. We also recommend using
mesh on joint seams to prevent cracks.
**Chip board, particle boards of any type, luan, OSB, and
tounge and groove planking are unsuitable substrates to directly install
Flexi-Brick™ over. These materials tend to swell, warp and delaminate when
exposed to moisture. For these applications we recommend covering the wood with
exterior sheet material.
Flexi-Brick™ is not suitable for traffic areas